Whenever you realize that water has damaged any corner of the basement, the first thing to do is to call professionals to get high-quality basement waterproofing. This way, you will be certain that the waterproofing services are in safe hands.
However, you need to first know how the water got into your apartment. It may be due to leakages in pipes, faulty downspouts, clogged drains, or even the cracks on foundation flours or walls. This will give the technicians an easy time doing the waterproofing in your basement.
What Do Our Services Include
When it comes to basement waterproofing, we always ensure that you get the best from us. Do not worry about how much it would cost to waterproof your basement because it is cheaper to do the waterproofing on time to prevent unnecessary repairs.
Basically, this is what basement waterproofing involves:
- Digging all around the basement and ensuring that you apply the correct product on the walls to make the process easy;
- Applying hydraulic cement to any cracks on the wall which may result in leakages;
- Applying cement-based sealants to the exterior walls to close and concrete pores on the walls.
NEED ANY RESTORATION SERVICE?
We have 1 technician in Toronto
Things In Basement To Look For
- Water Trickling Out Of The Walls;
- Saturated Base Of Concrete Walls;
- Condensation On The Walls;
- Condensation On The Floor;
- Blistering Walls;
- Humid Air;
- Standing Water On The Floor;
- Deteriorating Carpet Or Wood;
- Rotting Columns, Headers, And Joists;
- Odor Of Mold Or Mildew.
Basement Waterproofing Services
- Foundation Crack Repair;
- Weeping Tile;
- Sump Pumps;
- Window Well Repair;
- Custom Basement Entrances;
- Basement Sealing;
- Radon Safety;
- Wet Basement Repair;
- Crack Repairs;
- Wall Repairs;
- Wall Replacement;
- Retaining Walls;
- Basement Leaking Repair;
- Commercial And Industrial Basement Repairs;
- Foundation Inspections.
Reasons for Basement Waterproofing
There are many reasons why you need to waterproof your basement, including the following:
- It helps you save money on future unexpected repairs.
- Repairing leaks when they are still tiny helps you retain the value of your house. However, when you wait until the leak is large then the value will decrease by around 30%.
- Molds grow fast in wet places and can make the appearance of your house look bad. Waterproofing helps avoid such cases from occurring.
- When your house is a dump, you will need to constantly heat the basements to regulate the temperature. Waterproofing will help you avoid wasting electricity and power on heating.
Our Step-by-Step Basement Waterproofing Process
When it comes to basement waterproofing, there are some steps to follow. First, you need to dig around the basement, check for any cracks, apply cement-based sealants on the wall, apply a waterproofing membrane, put up a drainage mat and finally install a weeping tile.
Why Choose Us
Guru Restoration offers the best waterproofing services in Toronto and the surrounding areas at very affordable prices. All you need to do is to make enquires for our services by contacting the phone number (647) 558-4860. Our technicians are always operating round the clock to ensure we attend to you at any time.
What People Think About Us
Recommend Guru Restoration to anyone in need of expertise on basement leaking. The previous guy installed the sump system in my basement but water continued to come out from cracks on the floor. The guy from Guru Restoration resolved my problem in one day.
They did a great job on the multiple cracks in the basement of my condo. Great price! They were polite and did a good job.
I had a persistent leak in my basement, on a wall. I described this problem over the phone, got free estimation. In 3 hours guys visited me and fixed a leak in my basement.
What is your service area?
We are proud to serve our customers in Toronto and all across the Greater Toronto Area.
What are your operation hours?
We are available for our customers 24 hours 7 days a week, including weekends.
Can we waterproof your basement?
Guru Restoration can help you. The basements are built below ground level. Chances of water leakage are incredibly high if not sealed properly. Our waterproofing services provide a healthier environment for your basement and prevent water damage to your belongings.
How much will it cost to solve my problem with basement waterproofing?
The price will depend on the final solution. Standard systems, such as drains and external gravity systems, are priced by the foot. Installing backup pumps, dehumidifiers and other features may also affect the total cost of your work.
Do you offer a warranty?
Guru Restoration offers up to 10 years warranty on our waterproofing services.