Mold removal and inspection in Hamilton includes mold inspection, mold eradication and air quality assessment services in the Greater Toronto Area and its environs. Growth of mold is a common problem, predominantly in wet and cold places. In most cases, mold growth takes place in wet, cold, and unlit areas such as basements or upper floor. The growth of mold does not only destroy your house, but it also compromises your wellbeing.
Mold removal and inspection services include:
- Mold inspection conducted by specialists to pin down moldy parts;
- Mold containment which is done by eradicating the source of moisture;
- Air filtration to ensure that the air circulating in your house is clean and free of mold spores or other particles;
- Eradicating mold by removing affected items;
- Structural drying to ensure complete removal of humidity;
- Domestic or commercial repair or replacement of any damages;
- Mold testing to avert another round of mold growth.
NEED ANY RESTORATION SERVICE?
We have 1 technician in Hamilton
What We Do
- Free mold inspections;
- Mold testing;
- Mold and mildew cleaning;
- Professional mold abatement;
- Basement mould removal;
- Bathroom and dry wall mold remediation;
- Ceiling moldy cleaning;
- Concrete mold removal;
- Kitchen mold elimination;
- Bedroom mold treatment;
- Window mold removal;
- Crawl space mold cleanup;
- Attic mold detection;
- Cold storage mold neutralizer;
- Residential mould elimination;
- Commercial mold destroy;
- Foundation mold mitigation.
Types Of Mold We Remove
- Black Mold;
Why Choose Us
Guru Restoration values customer service to the core. Our services are also aligned to the care and support a customer requires. In addition, Guru Restoration ensures that their workforce is accessible anytime of the day. For more information concerning our services, contact us on (647) 558-4860.
What People Think About Us
Very professional work, arrived on time, cleaned my basement from the mold efficiently and left it as clean as possible and very nice. Thank you guys!
Highly recommend using them for any home improvement things. They removed mold and fungi in my bathroom. It was a really great job.
Excellent service. Guru Restoration team provides the best service in my city Brampton. I will always continue to use his services!
What is your service area?
We are proud to serve our customers in Toronto and all across the Greater Toronto Area.
What are your operation hours?
We are available for our customers 24 hours 7 days a week, including weekends.
When should I remove mold?
If you have mold at home, you should usually remove it immediately. You can also kill mold with fungicide, but even dead mold can become an irritant and cause adverse health effects. It is best to contact a professional mold remover.
Why is mold harmful?
Mold can be harmful to your health. It can absorb many materials, such as wood, and cause severe problems in your home. Besides, exposure to mould can cause you and your family to have an allergy- or flu-like symptoms, including coughing, sneezing, headaches, itching and more.
How long will mold remediation take?
We can calculate how long the process will take after a complete assessment of all damages. We promise our clients the professional quality of mold testing, detection and mould removal and friendly 24-hour customer service.