Schedule your free consultation today
Mold removal and inspection in Milton has become an essential service which seeks to get rid of hazardous molds in various households or business premises. The moment mold spores find humidity and start to develop without being seen, they are capable of presenting health complications when high concentrations of spores are breathed in. Therefore, involving a professional mold removal service provider is the most effective manner in which to deal with mold.
Mold removal and inspection services include:
- Detecting the affected parts by mold infestation;
- Containing the area by fitting polyethylene covering and HEPA-filtered machineries to evade spread of contamination;
- Eliminating mold polluted permeable and semi-permeable materials;
- Vacuuming with HEPA-filtered vacuums;
- Dehumidifying to dry up wet and moist parts;
- Decontaminating using ecological-friendly anti-microbial disinfectants;
- Enclosing wooden parts and other affected parts to avert mold from recurrence;
- Renovating destroyed areas and refurbishing materials and properties in its appropriate form.
NEED ANY RESTORATION SERVICE?
We have 1 technician in Milton
What We Do
- Free mold inspections;
- Mold testing;
- Mold and mildew cleaning;
- Professional mold abatement;
- Basement mould removal;
- Bathroom and dry wall mold remediation;
- Ceiling moldy cleaning;
- Concrete mold removal;
- Kitchen mold elimination;
- Bedroom mold treatment;
- Window mold removal;
- Crawl space mold cleanup;
- Attic mold detection;
- Cold storage mold neutralizer;
- Residential mould elimination;
- Commercial mold destroy;
- Foundation mold mitigation.
Types Of Mold We Remove
- Black Mold;
Why Choose Us
At Guru Restoration, our clients are assured of a good work in eradication of mold infestation in the Greater Toronto Area regardless of the size of your property, or the kind of mold in your household or how serious the infestation is, our highly trained and professional experts can remedy it in a short while.
What People Think About Us
Very professional work, arrived on time, cleaned my basement from the mold efficiently and left it as clean as possible and very nice. Thank you guys!
Highly recommend using them for any home improvement things. They removed mold and fungi in my bathroom. It was a really great job.
Excellent service. Guru Restoration team provides the best service in my city Brampton. I will always continue to use his services!
What is your service area?
We are proud to serve our customers in Toronto and all across the Greater Toronto Area.
What are your operation hours?
We are available for our customers 24 hours 7 days a week, including weekends.
When should I remove mold?
If you have mold at home, you should usually remove it immediately. You can also kill mold with fungicide, but even dead mold can become an irritant and cause adverse health effects. It is best to contact a professional mold remover.
Why is mold harmful?
Mold can be harmful to your health. It can absorb many materials, such as wood, and cause severe problems in your home. Besides, exposure to mould can cause you and your family to have an allergy- or flu-like symptoms, including coughing, sneezing, headaches, itching and more.
How long will mold remediation take?
We can calculate how long the process will take after a complete assessment of all damages. We promise our clients the professional quality of mold testing, detection and mould removal and friendly 24-hour customer service.