Schedule your free consultation today
Mold removal and inspection in Toronto has become an essential service in almost every household. Mold is a fungus that grows well in humid spaces. When they grow, there is need to install a considerable commercial clean room purification method.
Mold inspection encompasses a physical assessment into a house. Inspection only involves the use of a good flashlight and equipment required to enter restricted areas. A moisture meter is also used in identifying the wet areas.
If molds are present, there is need to remove them. This starts with eradicating any moisture around that allows growth of molds. Affected areas can then be washed clean while soft carpets have to be replaced.
NEED ANY RESTORATION SERVICE?
We have 1 technician in Toronto
What Does Mold Removal and Testing Include
Molds are undesirable elements that develop in your house and they are hazardous for the entire family. It is therefore important to involve experts during their removal. Our mold inspectors and removers are proud to offer a full range of mold services around Greater Toronto Area.
What We Do
- Free mold inspections;
- Mold testing;
- Mold and mildew cleaning;
- Professional mold abatement;
- Basement mould removal;
- Bathroom and dry wall mold remediation;
- Ceiling moldy cleaning;
- Concrete mold removal;
- Kitchen mold elimination;
- Bedroom mold treatment;
- Window mold removal;
- Crawl space mold cleanup;
- Attic mold detection;
- Cold storage mold neutralizer;
- Residential mould elimination;
- Commercial mold destroy;
- Foundation mold mitigation.
Types Of Mold We Remove
- Black Mold;
Reasons for Mold Remediation
Molds are associated with a number of problems. Some of the reasons why you need mold removal service include:
- Mold spores spread very fast and easily. Without eradicating the cause of wetness instantly, mold will grow fast and will shatter your living space. Its unseen airborne spores are transferred all over the place and before you realize, your entire home is contaminated.
- Mold causes allergy symptoms. The signs of mold exposure include having itchy eyes, nose bleeding as well as serious cough and difficulty in breathing. Although not everybody is sensitive to molds, they are particularly dangerous to persons ailing from respiratory illnesses and asthma.
Our Step by Step Mold Abatement Process
Our mold removal process occurs systematically in the following order:
- Mold inspection or assessment to determine the level of mold infestation;
- Containment by denying access to the affected area ensure safety;
- Removal of the spores from the affected surfaces;
- Repair of the damaged property;
- Filtration to ensure purity of air.
Why Choose Us
Guru Restoration offers the best services to clients since we have highly trained personnel capable of effectively removing and repairing mold-stricken areas. Further, we offer high quality services at an affordable price as well as providing free inspection services to our clients. For more information concerning our services, kindly contact us through (647) 558-4860.
What People Think About Us
Very professional work, arrived on time, cleaned my basement from the mold efficiently and left it as clean as possible and very nice. Thank you guys!
Highly recommend using them for any home improvement things. They removed mold and fungi in my bathroom. It was a really great job.
Excellent service. Guru Restoration team provides the best service in my city Brampton. I will always continue to use his services!
What is your service area?
We are proud to serve our customers in Toronto and all across the Greater Toronto Area.
What are your operation hours?
We are available for our customers 24 hours 7 days a week, including weekends.
When should I remove mold?
If you have mold at home, you should usually remove it immediately. You can also kill mold with fungicide, but even dead mold can become an irritant and cause adverse health effects. It is best to contact a professional mold remover.
Why is mold harmful?
Mold can be harmful to your health. It can absorb many materials, such as wood, and cause severe problems in your home. Besides, exposure to mould can cause you and your family to have an allergy- or flu-like symptoms, including coughing, sneezing, headaches, itching and more.
How long will mold remediation take?
We can calculate how long the process will take after a complete assessment of all damages. We promise our clients the professional quality of mold testing, detection and mould removal and friendly 24-hour customer service.