House mold removal and inspection are essential because molds can grow anywhere in the house. The usual error that homeowners do is to think that an observable mold is the main problem that they must remove from their houses.
They try to remove the molds and become discouraged when mold maintains growth in the same areas. They do not know that it might be a sign of humidity or moisture problem and that greater mold growth may be hidden somewhere else in the house.
This needs professional mold removal and inspection to completely and safely remove the molds form the house.
House mold removal and inspection involve the following:
- House mold inspection and mold damage assessment are done to check for the presence of mold, determine the source, and the amount of work to be done in removal.
- Mold containment ensures that mold spores are controlled and cannot spread to other parts of the house during removal.
- Mold removal and cleaning, this is the process of removal and complete disposal of molds and all the spores, which includes air filtration to further remove spores.
- Drying and restoration, this stage involves moisture containment to prevent reoccurrence of molds in cleaned areas since moisture aids molds growth.
NEED ANY RESTORATION SERVICE?
We have 1 technician in Toronto
What We Do
- Free mold inspections;
- Mold testing;
- Mold and mildew cleaning;
- Professional mold abatement;
- Basement mould removal;
- Bathroom and dry wall mold remediation;
- Ceiling moldy cleaning;
- Concrete mold removal;
- Kitchen mold elimination;
- Bedroom mold treatment;
- Window mold removal;
- Crawl space mold cleanup;
- Attic mold detection;
- Cold storage mold neutralizer;
- Residential mould elimination;
- Commercial mold destroy;
- Foundation mold mitigation.
Types Of Mold We Remove
- Black Mold;
Why Choose Us
Guru Restoration comes with a long term experience in house mold removal, latest technology, and natural and safe chemicals in mold removal. We are represented by a group of friendly and dedicated staff ready to meet our client’s needs. Contact us today for more information. Contact us today through (647) 558-4860 for further information concerning our services.
What People Think About Us
Very professional work, arrived on time, cleaned my basement from the mold efficiently and left it as clean as possible and very nice. Thank you guys!
Highly recommend using them for any home improvement things. They removed mold and fungi in my bathroom. It was a really great job.
Excellent service. Guru Restoration team provides the best service in my city Brampton. I will always continue to use his services!
What is your service area?
We are proud to serve our customers in Toronto and all across the Greater Toronto Area.
What are your operation hours?
We are available for our customers 24 hours 7 days a week, including weekends.
When should I remove mold?
If you have mold at home, you should usually remove it immediately. You can also kill mold with fungicide, but even dead mold can become an irritant and cause adverse health effects. It is best to contact a professional mold remover.
Why is mold harmful?
Mold can be harmful to your health. It can absorb many materials, such as wood, and cause severe problems in your home. Besides, exposure to mould can cause you and your family to have an allergy- or flu-like symptoms, including coughing, sneezing, headaches, itching and more.
How long will mold remediation take?
We can calculate how long the process will take after a complete assessment of all damages. We promise our clients the professional quality of mold testing, detection and mould removal and friendly 24-hour customer service.