Mold removal and inspection in Innisfil is a vital service with an aim of offering clienteles safe, effective and pocket friendly services. The advancement of mold growth to extreme levels in your house can affect human wellbeing, lead to destruction of high value property and even lead to the damage of the building’s structure itself. Mold develop over a period of time in parts of your house or building in places with humidity and high levels of wetness.
- Identifying parts that have been affected by mold infestation;
- Covering the floor with polyethylene cover and HEPA-filtered equipment to curb the spread of spores and other particles to the rest of the house;
- Getting rid of mold infested permeable and semi-permeable materials;
- Vacuuming with HEPA-filtered vacuums;
- Drying of damp and wet parts using dehumidifiers;
- Disinfecting the affected area by use of ecological-friendly anti-microbial disinfectants;
- Covering wooden parts and other infested parts to avert mold from recurrence;
- Repairing damaged parts and refurbishing materials and properties in its appropriate form.
NEED ANY RESTORATION SERVICE?
We have 1 technician in Innisfil
What We Do
- Free mold inspections;
- Mold testing;
- Mold and mildew cleaning;
- Professional mold abatement;
- Basement mould removal;
- Bathroom and dry wall mold remediation;
- Ceiling moldy cleaning;
- Concrete mold removal;
- Kitchen mold elimination;
- Bedroom mold treatment;
- Window mold removal;
- Crawl space mold cleanup;
- Attic mold detection;
- Cold storage mold neutralizer;
- Residential mould elimination;
- Commercial mold destroy;
- Foundation mold mitigation.
Types Of Mold We Remove
- Black Mold;
Why Choose Us
At Guru Restoration offers the highest quality mold removal services in the Greater Toronto Area regardless of how big your property is or the type of mold in your home or how severe the infestation is. Our highly skillful and professional experts can get rid of it in a short while.
What People Think About Us
Very professional work, arrived on time, cleaned my basement from the mold efficiently and left it as clean as possible and very nice. Thank you guys!
Highly recommend using them for any home improvement things. They removed mold and fungi in my bathroom. It was a really great job.
Excellent service. Guru Restoration team provides the best service in my city Brampton. I will always continue to use his services!
What is your service area?
We are proud to serve our customers in Toronto and all across the Greater Toronto Area.
What are your operation hours?
We are available for our customers 24 hours 7 days a week, including weekends.
When should I remove mold?
If you have mold at home, you should usually remove it immediately. You can also kill mold with fungicide, but even dead mold can become an irritant and cause adverse health effects. It is best to contact a professional mold remover.
Why is mold harmful?
Mold can be harmful to your health. It can absorb many materials, such as wood, and cause severe problems in your home. Besides, exposure to mould can cause you and your family to have an allergy- or flu-like symptoms, including coughing, sneezing, headaches, itching and more.
How long will mold remediation take?
We can calculate how long the process will take after a complete assessment of all damages. We promise our clients the professional quality of mold testing, detection and mould removal and friendly 24-hour customer service.