Guru Restoration provides the best water damage restoration in Burlington. Whenever, flood water accumulates in your premises and on the floors or any other part of the building, it becomes a big threat to pets and family members.
As a result, it may cost you a lot of expenses seeking treatment due to exposure to waterborne pathogens. Guru Restoration team will restore this problem on water damage best.
- Removal of water to prevent the growth of bacteria. This depends on the extent at which a damage is caused;
- Thorough inspection of the parts with the water damages in the house to assess the extent of the damage;
- Cleaning of the items, clothing, and materials that have been affected by water damage in the house;
- Restoration procedure follows depending on the damage caused;
- After removal of water, the surface is dried properly to remove moisture which also supports bacteria growth.
NEED ANY RESTORATION SERVICE?
We have 1 technician in Burlington
Water Damage Causes
- Full-Service Water Damage Restoration;
- Storm Repairs;
- Water Extraction;
- Burst Pipe Repair;
- Roof Leak Repair;
- Structural Damage Evaluation;
- Leak Detection.
Types Of Types We Restore
- Clean Water Damage Restoration;
- Grey Water Damage Restoration;
- Black Water Damage Restoration;
- Flood Restoration;
- Emergency Water Damage Repair;
- Flood Cleanup Services.
Why Choose Us
We provide the most efficient, reliable services always. Our team of experts are timely in response to call on duty and we have the latest equipment to fix the water damages at your home. We are available 24 hours a day for 7 days. Call (647) 558-4860 for our services.
What People Think About Us
Recently I found a small flood in my basement from heavy rain in Toronto. Guru Restoration was the first company I found. They arrived within an hour of me calling and removed the water very fast. Highly recommend!
I discovered a leak behind the shower sidewall as I was wiping down the shower area. The damage wasn't extensive and Guru Restoration's team fixed it in 2 hours.
I'm quite happy with the water damage restoration done by Guru Restoration. They were at my house in Mississauga the same-day and took care of the problem.
What is your service area?
We are proud to serve our customers in Toronto and all across the Greater Toronto Area.
What are your operation hours?
We are available for our customers 24 hours 7 days a week, including weekends.
What causes water damage?
If you have mold at home, you should usually remove it immediately. You can also kill mold with fungicide, but even dead mold can become an irritant and cause adverse health effects. It is best to contact a specialist.
How can I prevent water damage?
Proper maintenance and care of your devices can help avoid water problems. Monthly checkups may allow you to notice if something looks wrong. Find out where the water safety valve is to turn off in case of an emergency. Keep an eye on your water bill. A sudden increase in your monthly bill may indicate a pipe leak or other problem. Also, if you notice unpleasant smells or black spots (mold) on the walls, contact a professional immediately.
What are the consequences of water damage?
Water damage can lead to several unwanted consequences that can reduce the value of your home. Water will damage paint, drywall, wallpaper, carpets, wooden floors and lead to potential growth if the problem is not solved in time.