Water damage restoration in Oakville is a crucial service to nearly every home since water and flood damages are the key types of property damage in the area.
Damages including broken pipes, damages caused by floods, storm related damages, leaky roofing, spilling over appliances, septic tank backup and disaster water damages have been the main reasons of property insurance claims. How fast you respond will define the level of damages that will be generated.
Water damage restoration services include:
- Carrying out the first assessment by identifying the source of water analyzing the damage by use of moisture detecting equipment;
- Mitigating further damage by exhaustively drying the affected part and cleaning it up;
- Control of humidity interruption by identifying the cause of water leakage;
- Ensuring control of the spread of pollutants by use of the most effective tools such as a thermo-hygrometer, to do the job well;
- Dehumidifying and ventilating to curb probable mold growth;
- Carrying out last inspection after cleaning, drying and ventilating;
- Doing repair and restoring the building its pre-damage condition.
NEED ANY RESTORATION SERVICE?
We have 1 technician in Oakville
Water Damage Causes
- Full-Service Water Damage Restoration;
- Storm Repairs;
- Water Extraction;
- Burst Pipe Repair;
- Roof Leak Repair;
- Structural Damage Evaluation;
- Leak Detection.
Types Of Types We Restore
- Clean Water Damage Restoration;
- Grey Water Damage Restoration;
- Black Water Damage Restoration;
- Flood Restoration;
- Emergency Water Damage Repair;
- Flood Cleanup Services.
Why Choose Us
Guru Restoration has well trained staff who are capable of addressing possible concerns and consequences. Our experts also know how to deal with the damage and where to look. In addition, our specialists are comprehensively equipped with skills on water elimination and damage restoration services. To try our services, call us today on (647) 558-4860.
What People Think About Us
Recently I found a small flood in my basement from heavy rain in Toronto. Guru Restoration was the first company I found. They arrived within an hour of me calling and removed the water very fast. Highly recommend!
I discovered a leak behind the shower sidewall as I was wiping down the shower area. The damage wasn't extensive and Guru Restoration's team fixed it in 2 hours.
I'm quite happy with the water damage restoration done by Guru Restoration. They were at my house in Mississauga the same-day and took care of the problem.
What is your service area?
We are proud to serve our customers in Toronto and all across the Greater Toronto Area.
What are your operation hours?
We are available for our customers 24 hours 7 days a week, including weekends.
What causes water damage?
If you have mold at home, you should usually remove it immediately. You can also kill mold with fungicide, but even dead mold can become an irritant and cause adverse health effects. It is best to contact a specialist.
How can I prevent water damage?
Proper maintenance and care of your devices can help avoid water problems. Monthly checkups may allow you to notice if something looks wrong. Find out where the water safety valve is to turn off in case of an emergency. Keep an eye on your water bill. A sudden increase in your monthly bill may indicate a pipe leak or other problem. Also, if you notice unpleasant smells or black spots (mold) on the walls, contact a professional immediately.
What are the consequences of water damage?
Water damage can lead to several unwanted consequences that can reduce the value of your home. Water will damage paint, drywall, wallpaper, carpets, wooden floors and lead to potential growth if the problem is not solved in time.