Basement waterproofing in Brock is quite significant since residential flooding has been a threat in the area. Heavy downpours and melting snow can greatly damage the foundation of a home; excess water draining into the basement might interfere with stability of the foundation risking the whole construction. It is therefore advisable to seek professional help in addressing water leakages into the house.
Basement waterproofing is through the following services:
- Exterior waterproofing which is mainly the use of water proof membrane on foundation wall and other parts to prevent water entry;
- Interior waterproofing includes application of adhesives to seal off cracks and seepage points from the interior;
- Drainage which includes French drains or flexible tiles and also making drains externally to ensure that there is no water clogging around the home;
- Foundation repair which is mainly done to increase stability of the property and seal cracks through injection;
- Sump pump installation and basement lowering are among the services.
NEED ANY RESTORATION SERVICE?
We have 1 technician in Brock
Things In Basement To Look For
- Water Trickling Out Of The Walls;
- Saturated Base Of Concrete Walls;
- Condensation On The Walls;
- Condensation On The Floor;
- Blistering Walls;
- Humid Air;
- Standing Water On The Floor;
- Deteriorating Carpet Or Wood;
- Rotting Columns, Headers, And Joists;
- Odor Of Mold Or Mildew.
Basement Waterproofing Services
- Foundation Crack Repair;
- Weeping Tile;
- Sump Pumps;
- Window Well Repair;
- Custom Basement Entrances;
- Basement Sealing;
- Radon Safety;
- Wet Basement Repair;
- Crack Repairs;
- Wall Repairs;
- Wall Replacement;
- Retaining Walls;
- Basement Leaking Repair;
- Commercial And Industrial Basement Repairs;
- Foundation Inspections.
Why Choose Us
Guru Restoration understands that your home is the most valuable property to you that is why we apply the use of modern and durable materials in our services. Our team of highly trained and friendly staff is always ready to make your home ideal to your level. To schedule an appointment, call us today on (647) 558-4860.
What People Think About Us
Recommend Guru Restoration to anyone in need of expertise on basement leaking. The previous guy installed the sump system in my basement but water continued to come out from cracks on the floor. The guy from Guru Restoration resolved my problem in one day.
They did a great job on the multiple cracks in the basement of my condo. Great price! They were polite and did a good job.
I had a persistent leak in my basement, on a wall. I described this problem over the phone, got free estimation. In 3 hours guys visited me and fixed a leak in my basement.
What is your service area?
We are proud to serve our customers in Toronto and all across the Greater Toronto Area.
What are your operation hours?
We are available for our customers 24 hours 7 days a week, including weekends.
Can we waterproof your basement?
Guru Restoration can help you. The basements are built below ground level. Chances of water leakage are incredibly high if not sealed properly. Our waterproofing services provide a healthier environment for your basement and prevent water damage to your belongings.
How much will it cost to solve my problem with basement waterproofing?
The price will depend on the final solution. Standard systems, such as drains and external gravity systems, are priced by the foot. Installing backup pumps, dehumidifiers and other features may also affect the total cost of your work.
Do you offer a warranty?
Guru Restoration offers up to 10 years warranty on our waterproofing services.