Schedule your free consultation today
For basement waterproofing in East Gwillimbury, the only option is Guru Restoration. There are many concerns raised by the residents of Gwillimbury of bad odour caused by water clogging. The bad odour as a result creates an uncomfortable environment for peaceful living.
To eliminate this bad odour among many other issues caused by water seepages, waterproofing is the very first solution to create a conducive environment for living.
Our basement waterproofing services are as follows:
- We inspect round the house by digging to identify the cause of water leakages;
- We the clean and check the walls for any cracks that seep water through;
- We fill the cracks with appropriate coating;
- Further, we apply cement sealing to avoid further crack that might develop;
- We later install a heavy waterproof membrane on the wall to completely seal it from any water leakages;
- Finally, a drainage system is developed.
NEED ANY RESTORATION SERVICE?
We have 1 technician in East Gwillimbury
Things In Basement To Look For
- Water Trickling Out Of The Walls;
- Saturated Base Of Concrete Walls;
- Condensation On The Walls;
- Condensation On The Floor;
- Blistering Walls;
- Humid Air;
- Standing Water On The Floor;
- Deteriorating Carpet Or Wood;
- Rotting Columns, Headers, And Joists;
- Odor Of Mold Or Mildew.
Basement Waterproofing Services
- Foundation Crack Repair;
- Weeping Tile;
- Sump Pumps;
- Window Well Repair;
- Custom Basement Entrances;
- Basement Sealing;
- Radon Safety;
- Wet Basement Repair;
- Crack Repairs;
- Wall Repairs;
- Wall Replacement;
- Retaining Walls;
- Basement Leaking Repair;
- Commercial And Industrial Basement Repairs;
- Foundation Inspections.
Why Choose Us
Guru Restoration is highly praised for its services and rated the best in the Greater Toronto Area. Our crew are well experienced and we have the best tools for services. We are timely and reliable and offer the most effective services. Call (647) 558-4860, book your chance and enjoy our services.
What People Think About Us
Recommend Guru Restoration to anyone in need of expertise on basement leaking. The previous guy installed the sump system in my basement but water continued to come out from cracks on the floor. The guy from Guru Restoration resolved my problem in one day.
They did a great job on the multiple cracks in the basement of my condo. Great price! They were polite and did a good job.
I had a persistent leak in my basement, on a wall. I described this problem over the phone, got free estimation. In 3 hours guys visited me and fixed a leak in my basement.
What is your service area?
We are proud to serve our customers in Toronto and all across the Greater Toronto Area.
What are your operation hours?
We are available for our customers 24 hours 7 days a week, including weekends.
Can we waterproof your basement?
Guru Restoration can help you. The basements are built below ground level. Chances of water leakage are incredibly high if not sealed properly. Our waterproofing services provide a healthier environment for your basement and prevent water damage to your belongings.
How much will it cost to solve my problem with basement waterproofing?
The price will depend on the final solution. Standard systems, such as drains and external gravity systems, are priced by the foot. Installing backup pumps, dehumidifiers and other features may also affect the total cost of your work.
Do you offer a warranty?
Guru Restoration offers up to 10 years warranty on our waterproofing services.