Mold removal and inspection in Markham has become a major requirement in almost every household since molds are always present in our environs. However, failure to take action against mold infestation can cause decay in wood, drywall and other moist areas. To curb this, you need a competent, certified service provider to completely eradicate mold and its source in your house. Otherwise, extremely expensive property damage can happen.
Mold removal and inspection services include:
- Mold inspection to identify the affected areas;
- Containing the mold through addressing origin or the cause of moisture;
- Air filtration to clean the air of any contaminants be they mold spores or other particles;
- Removing mold through getting rid of the affected items;
- Structural drying to get rid of any remaining moisture;
- Home or business repair or replacement of any damages caused during remediation;
- Final testing for mold to prevent reoccurrence of infestation.
NEED ANY RESTORATION SERVICE?
We have 1 technician in Markham
What We Do
- Free mold inspections;
- Mold testing;
- Mold and mildew cleaning;
- Professional mold abatement;
- Basement mould removal;
- Bathroom and dry wall mold remediation;
- Ceiling moldy cleaning;
- Concrete mold removal;
- Kitchen mold elimination;
- Bedroom mold treatment;
- Window mold removal;
- Crawl space mold cleanup;
- Attic mold detection;
- Cold storage mold neutralizer;
- Residential mould elimination;
- Commercial mold destroy;
- Foundation mold mitigation.
Types Of Mold We Remove
- Black Mold;
Why Choose Us
Guru Restoration offers the best quality customer service in the Greater Toronto Area. In addition, our services offer the care and support a client requires. Guru Restoration also ensures that we are always accessible anytime of the day. For more information concerning our services, contact us on (647) 558-4860.
What People Think About Us
Very professional work, arrived on time, cleaned my basement from the mold efficiently and left it as clean as possible and very nice. Thank you guys!
Highly recommend using them for any home improvement things. They removed mold and fungi in my bathroom. It was a really great job.
Excellent service. Guru Restoration team provides the best service in my city Brampton. I will always continue to use his services!
What is your service area?
We are proud to serve our customers in Toronto and all across the Greater Toronto Area.
What are your operation hours?
We are available for our customers 24 hours 7 days a week, including weekends.
When should I remove mold?
If you have mold at home, you should usually remove it immediately. You can also kill mold with fungicide, but even dead mold can become an irritant and cause adverse health effects. It is best to contact a professional mold remover.
Why is mold harmful?
Mold can be harmful to your health. It can absorb many materials, such as wood, and cause severe problems in your home. Besides, exposure to mould can cause you and your family to have an allergy- or flu-like symptoms, including coughing, sneezing, headaches, itching and more.
How long will mold remediation take?
We can calculate how long the process will take after a complete assessment of all damages. We promise our clients the professional quality of mold testing, detection and mould removal and friendly 24-hour customer service.