Water damage restoration in Kitchener is a vital service which seeks to save home owners from long-lasting damage. When you experience water damage as a result flooding, leaky appliance, damaged pipe, immediate action is crucial so as to avoid long-lasting destruction.
A water damage restoration expert who is accessible can assist you eliminate any stagnant water rapidly and also observe the drying course so that you can be assured that your house is completely dry.
Water damage restoration services include:
- Rapid restoration services undertaken by skilled personnel who are specialized in cleaning up, drying and disinfecting and making necessary repairs;
- Secure mold remediation done by professionals who ensure complete eradication of mold and curb any reoccurrence;
- Provision of professional advice on things like the extent of water damage and how to prevent water damage in future;
- Provision of assistance with insurance claims where, in case of a dispute, the expert can help you in producing evidence on the destructions.
NEED ANY RESTORATION SERVICE?
We have 1 technician in Kitchener
Water Damage Causes
- Full-Service Water Damage Restoration;
- Storm Repairs;
- Water Extraction;
- Burst Pipe Repair;
- Roof Leak Repair;
- Structural Damage Evaluation;
- Leak Detection.
Types Of Types We Restore
- Clean Water Damage Restoration;
- Grey Water Damage Restoration;
- Black Water Damage Restoration;
- Flood Restoration;
- Emergency Water Damage Repair;
- Flood Cleanup Services.
Why Choose Us
Guru Restoration has well trained workforce capable of helping you restore your property in its initial condition before the disaster. In addition, our experts reach your property without wasting time and try as much as possible to minimize losses by restoring your belongings. To try our services, call us today on (647) 558-4860.
What People Think About Us
Recently I found a small flood in my basement from heavy rain in Toronto. Guru Restoration was the first company I found. They arrived within an hour of me calling and removed the water very fast. Highly recommend!
I discovered a leak behind the shower sidewall as I was wiping down the shower area. The damage wasn't extensive and Guru Restoration's team fixed it in 2 hours.
I'm quite happy with the water damage restoration done by Guru Restoration. They were at my house in Mississauga the same-day and took care of the problem.
What is your service area?
We are proud to serve our customers in Toronto and all across the Greater Toronto Area.
What are your operation hours?
We are available for our customers 24 hours 7 days a week, including weekends.
What causes water damage?
If you have mold at home, you should usually remove it immediately. You can also kill mold with fungicide, but even dead mold can become an irritant and cause adverse health effects. It is best to contact a specialist.
How can I prevent water damage?
Proper maintenance and care of your devices can help avoid water problems. Monthly checkups may allow you to notice if something looks wrong. Find out where the water safety valve is to turn off in case of an emergency. Keep an eye on your water bill. A sudden increase in your monthly bill may indicate a pipe leak or other problem. Also, if you notice unpleasant smells or black spots (mold) on the walls, contact a professional immediately.
What are the consequences of water damage?
Water damage can lead to several unwanted consequences that can reduce the value of your home. Water will damage paint, drywall, wallpaper, carpets, wooden floors and lead to potential growth if the problem is not solved in time.